Three Layers to Keep You Extra Warm
The Elevenate Bec de Rosses Pants are seam sealed, three-layer shell pants with the perfect fit. Made from Gore-Tex Pro, this fabric will make all the difference when ski touring or other high energy winter activities. After a big storm the detachable stretch bib is perfect for keeping the snow out, and can easily be removed to transform the garment into regular ski pants. With its excellent fit and well-thought-through details The Bec De Rosses ski pant is a favorite for all types of skiing, both in and out of bounds.
- All-seam sealed, three-layer Gore-Tex Pro.
- Detachable stretch bib with suspenders.
- Full length two-way side zippers.
- Waist adjustment system hidden on the inside of waist.
- Articulated pre-shaped knees.
- Cargo hand pockets with brushed tricot.
- Inner transceiver pocket with zipper, inside right-hand pocket.
- Cargo back pocket.
- Snap-to-jacket system.
- Adjusted shape of bottom of pants to work well with bindings.
- Snow gaiters with anti-slip elastic.
- YKK water resistant zippers.
- Schoeller reinforcements around the bottom lower and inner leg.
- Reinforcements on inside lower leg for increased durability.