High Quality Functional Ski Jacket for the Winter
The Elevenate Free Tour Jacket is a new style from our friends in Sweden. Made from an ultra-light nylon material, the Free Tour Jacket is waterproof yet with the Gore-Tex active fabric will breath when skinning uphill. The Elevenate Free Tour shell jacket will serve you well all winter long, but can easily be used as a light rain/wind jacket throughout the summer months in the mountains.
– All-seam sealed 3-layer Gore-Tex Active fabric.
– Regular Lightweight and extra breathable.
– Fully adjustable storm hood that fits over a ski helmet.
– Extra high collar with ventilation holes and brushed lining for comfort.
– Articulated sleeves with anatomically shaped cuffs that fit over gloves.
– Large zippered chest pockets, easy to access even with a backpack on.
– Mesh storage pocket inside.
– Underarm ventilation with two-way zippers.
– YKK water- resistant zippers with Elevenate design.
– Press button at hem allows for additional ventilation via front zipper.