Stylish and Functional for a Day on the Mountain
The Women’s Bec de Rosses Pants by Elevenate are a pair of all-seam sealed, three-layer shell pants with a comfortable fit. The Womens Bec De Rosses ski jacket is made from Gore-Tex Pro, the very best in technical fabrics for the outdoors. After a big snow storm the detachable stretch bib is perfect for keeping the snow out, and can easily be removed to transform the garment into regular pants. With its superb fit and well-thought-through details it is a favorite for both mechanized off-piste skiing and ski touring in the mountains.
- All-seam sealed, three-layer Gore-Tex Pro.
- Detachable stretch bib with suspenders.
- Full length two-way side zippers.
- Waist adjustment system hidden on the inside of waist.
- Articulated pre-shaped knees.
- Cargo hand pockets with brushed tricot.
- Inner transceiver pocket with zipper, inside right-hand pocket.
- Cargo back pocket.
- Snap-to-jacket system.
- Adjusted shape of bottom of pants to work well with bindings.
- Snow gaiters with anti-slip elastic.
- YKK water resistant zippers.
- Schoeller Keprotec reinforcements around the bottom lower and inner leg.
- Reinforcements on inside lower leg for increased durability.