Stylish and Functional Snow Pants for the Slopes
The Elevenate Free Tour Pants are made from a durable four-way stretch double-weave that are perfect for randonnée and backcountry skiing. The Free Tour pants are a breathable ski pant in a medium-weight fabric. Perfect for the days you want to push it in the mountains without going for the full-on race look or wearing a heavier shell pant. The Elevenate Free Tour pant has a regular fit.
– Durable, weather-resistant and breathable four-way stretch fabric.
– Velcro adjustment with hidden elastic at the waist.
– Pre-shaped knees.
– Zippers at leg endings.
– Snow gaiters with anti-slip elastic.
– Hand pockets with concealed zippers.
– Two zippered leg pockets.
– Inside transceiver pocket in right-hand leg pocket.
– Soft, brushed tricot inside the waist.
– Schoeller Keprotec reinforcements at lower legs.
– YKK zippers with Elevenate design