One of our newest brands, The Mountain Studio is bringing style and function to the ski mountain this year. The Mountain Studio HD-Z@ Jacket is made from a 3-Layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with big chest air intakes. This jacket looks like an iconic urban piece but is built for high altitude backcountry skiing and ski-touring. The super rugged 80 denier GORE-TEX® Pro shell fabric will resist all harsh conditions from the highest peaks to the roughest streets. Simple in style yet will stand out as a serious outfit for a serious skier.
- 3-Layer GORE-TEX® Pro 80 denier shell
- Inside layer is made of a comfortable jersey fabric which feels great on
the skin. This construction renders the lining redundant which makes the product super lightweight and comfortable at the same time.
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR):
This product is treated with an ultra- thin durable water repellent, a poly- mer that is applied to the outermost fabric layer. DWR reduces the surface tension of the fabric, so that water simply rolls off.
- 100 % seam taped 3-layer construc- tion provides ultimate waterproof protection
- Ergonomic cold barrier around neck and cuffs
- Anti parachute hood system
- Two oversized chest pockets
with mesh intakes for body core
cooling while ascending
- Additional 2 venting zippers
to double ventilation capacity
- Stiff bonded visor
- Hood fitted for helmet
- Hood adjustment system
- All zippers are Aquaguard
technology to keep you dry
- Ergonomic hand cuffs
- Ergonomic waist construction
- Inside pocket compartments
- Handwarmer pocket
- High reach arm construction
for absolute freedom of movement
- Detachable brand label
- Integrated chin guard.