Fusalp Men's French Ski Wear Size Conversion
Fusalp designs their ski jackets with a decidedly European fit, which means slim and tailored in the shoulders, chest and waist. If you typically wear a men’s U.S. size medium a Fusalp size 52 should fit well. If you are large in the size or want to wear many layers you could size up.
Built to fit with a tailored look and style when sized properly Fusalp’s ski pants will have a comfortable athletic feel. The Fusalp’s men’s ski pants come in insulated and non-insulated stretch styles. The insulated styles are the more relaxed of the two and will more often than not run true to size in the conversion. If you are between sizes it may be a good idea to size up one size.
- The combination of our technicality and Fusalp’s tailoring spirit
- French style in world-class technical performing ski apparel
- A slim silhouette and a retro look for the modern man
- For the mountain athlete who demands quality and style
- Ski jackets made of high-performance thermal technical materials and Fusalp's sport-chic signature style