Toni Sailer Men's Ski Wear Size Conversion
The Toni Sailer men’s ski jackets have a true European fit. This means that in the chest, shoulders and waist you will find a slimmer silhouette than in the traditional U.S. made jacket. However, this does not mean they run small in regards to sizing. Someone who typically wears a size medium will most likely wear well a Toni Sailer size 50. If you are often between sizes we recommend going with the larger size.
Toni Sailer ski pants do not run small for European sizing, in fact they run somewhat on the bigger side. If you are a size 30 to 32 waist you should fit comfortably in a Toni Sailer size 48. Following the size reference above will also allow you to accommodate your base layer while still keeping that Toni Sailer tailored look and feel.
Toni Sailer Highlights
- Toni Sailer men’s ski collection is truly the best in the business
- Stay warm, dry, and look handsome all day on the mountain
- Rugged mountain apparel in timeless good looks
- The attention to detail in technical features makes it possible to ski hard and fast all-day
- New Urban knit sweaters that go from the slopes to dinner