Toni Sailer Women's Ski Wear Size Conversion
Toni Sailer women’s ski jackets have a typical European fit. The technical ski jackets tend to be more form-fitting while staying true to their European size, if you feel that you are between a 4 and 6 you would likely go with 36 on these jackets as you will be wearing something underneath it.
Toni Sailer Urban collection has a more relaxed fit and in these jackets some women will size down. If you feel like you are between a 6 and an 8 for example, you may want to size down into a 36.
Toni Sailer insulated ski pants are made with a premium 4-way stretch fabric, complete with waterproof membrane and synthetic insulation. This style of pant runs very true to the European size and therefore we recommend wearing this style of pants comfortably and not too tight. A woman who wears a U.S. 4 would order a 34, whereas a woman who can wears a U.S. 4/6 would want to order the 36.
The other popular style of Toni Sailer ski pants is a tight fitting stretch pant. We like to think of it as a yoga pant for skiing, complete with waterproofing and cozy fleece lining. To achieve the proper look we recommend ordering your true to European size or ordering down a size if you are unsure of your fit.
Toni Sailer Highlights
- Toni Sailer is the epitome of fashion and function
- All the technical features while looking fabulous
- Putting on a peice of Toni Sailer ski wear is like slipping into a luxury vehicle
- Toni Sailer has an exciting new Urban collection that transcends from the mountains to the city streets
- Toni Sailer captures the essence of a past ski era while delivering ski wear of the future